Thursday, October 7, 2010

My lame ode to Fall

Recently, we moved our computer area out to the front of our house in the side living room. I now look out a window. I love it. I have a perfect view from here, where i can sit and see the different trees. Right now they are changing colors. I love Fall!

What a beauty my eyes are beholding as they gleam out the window! Orange, red, dark green, yellow, colors of vibrancy and life! Glistening in the dew of morning, and fiery red with the stare of the Sun. Shaking gently with the warm breeze, fall comes in gently as we await the arrival for the change of season. My heart skips as it dreams of "yet to come". Holding on to the hope of newness and revival. I hunger for a change in my heart. Wishing for my lazy dim witted tendencies to die and reignite with the Savior if my Soul. Seeking always seeking what I know, turning my head from the truth and falling for the seed of deception. Lord of my heart, You always amaze me. Let your Kingdom come into me, and into my life.

1 comment: